Professional - Product Leadership for Web & Mobile Services
Currently, I am the Chief Product Officer at Posterous.
Prior to Posterous, I led Product at several large enterprises, including Intel, Microsoft, Palm & Adobe, and at various startups such as Trilogy, bCandid (acquired by Software.com), Eazel and Live Colony.
I graduated from Cornell University in 1998 with a double major in Computer Science and Science & Technology Studies, with a concentration in Human-Computer Interaction.
Here are some of my professional achievements:
- Intel Internet Phone, Intel Corp. Free Phone Calls (Multimedia, Computer, Modem and Internet Connection Extra)
- Microsoft Excel 2000, Microsoft Corp.
US Patent #6,549,878: System and method for editing a spreadsheet via an improved editing and cell selection model
- Nautilus File Browser & Services, Eazel Inc.Making a Profit from Free Sofware
- Palm Core Software & Synchronization, Palm Inc.Hot Sync Heats Up With Outlook
- Adobe Flash & Flash Video for Mobile & Consumer Electronics, Adobe Inc.Adobe Flash on Phones
Personal - Food, Travel & Hockey Enthusiast
When I'm not working, I enjoy cooking, dining out, traveling, producing a boutique wine, crafting exceptional cocktails & playing ice hockey.
My favorite places to travel include:
- Sonoma Valley, CA
- New York City, NY
- Paris & Beaune, France
- Tokyo, Japan
- Melbourne & Sydney, Australia
- Lima, Peru
[You can read about my trip to Peru in Boozehoud, by Jason Wilson:
I'm originally from Levittown, PA, but have lived in Ithaca, NY / Portland, OR / Seattle, WA / Austin, TX / Boulder, CO / Menlo Park, CA.
I currently reside in the Mission District of San Francisco, CA.